Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts
When it comes to pricing, the MSI variant of the GTX 750 Ti 2GB is going to set you back roughly $10 - $20 more than the SRP of the card. Considering the quality of the cooler, this is really a price increase we don't have a trouble swallowing. The Twin Frozr IV cooler has always done a good job of impressing us.
Here, though, it really shines for multiple reasons. The first is that the Twin Frozr IV is not only a capable cooler that we see a lot, but it's one we see on models that are higher-end then the GTX 750 Ti. Combined with the fact that the cooler is capable on higher-end models with the fact that the new Maxwell chipset runs cooler in general, you end up with a card that runs at extremely low heat and noise levels.
As for the performance of the model, we found ourselves impressed with what NVIDIA was offering with the reference card. Throw in the overclock MSI has offered and this amazing cooler, and you just have a fantastic card that sits in that mid $100 price bracket.
There's no doubt even more fun is to be had with the model via MSI Afterburner. Overclocking the model, you could indeed extend the performance of the model even further. Even if it ran warmer and louder, the numbers would still be significantly lower than so many other cards on the market.
As for the bundle, there's not much going on at all. Apart from a bit of paperwork and a Driver CD, you can see that there's nothing else being offered. We're not too surprised, and really we've got everything that we need.
While the card on a whole sits a bit bigger than the reference card due to the size of the cooler, if that's not a problem, we'd recommend this card in a heartbeat for anyone wanting to spend this kind of money. If noise levels are important to you, this is about the closest thing you will get to a near silent card while still having active cooling. The chances are that the fans in the other part of your system are going to be louder.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GTX 750 Ti 2GBTwin Frozr for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The MSI GTX 750 Ti 2GBTwin Frozr OC retails for $199.99 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 4]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis