Jedi Knight II - VIA Arena
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is an OpenGL game that many have been playing of late. It has greatly improved graphics over its predecessor and it fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use.
nVidia's lead increases this time to around 12% over the 9600 XT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 2 [The Package]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 3 [The Card]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and FutureMark]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Overclocking and Aquamark 3]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Detail AA and AF]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines