Overclocking Results - 3DMark2001 SE
The maximum stable overclock we were able to obtain under FutureMark's 3DMark2001 SE benchmarking program was 585MHz DDR on the core (which is 110MHz DDR over default) and 1060MHz DDR on the memory (which is 154MHz DDR over default).
This is one of the first positive signs we see from the implementation of DDR-II memory - the scalability of the memory clock in the way it allowed us to ramp up the clock speed to what we achieved - a fairly handsome number.
To give you an idea of overclocking performance, we used 3DMark2001 SE at 1024 x 768 x 32-bit color with AA and AF disabled.
We obtained a welcomed 7% or so increase in performance over the default speeds and around a 1.5% increase in performance over the Chaintech recommended overclocked settings. Free performance... that's what we're all about!
Aquamark3 is the latest installment of the Aquamark benchmark suite. This new benchmark is much more powerful and demands much more from both the system and the graphics card. If there is any weakness in the system or 3D components, Aquamark3 will find them.
Under the fully DX9 compliant Aquamark 3 benchmark, the performance of the 9600 XT is only a little over 10% slower than the GeForce FX.
As far as factorization goes, the results are on par with 3DMark03.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 2 [The Package]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 3 [The Card]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and FutureMark]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Overclocking and Aquamark 3]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Detail AA and AF]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications