Overclocking Results - 3DMark2001 SE
The maximum stable overclock we were able to obtain under FutureMark's 3DMark2001 SE benchmarking program was 585MHz DDR on the core (which is 110MHz DDR over default) and 1060MHz DDR on the memory (which is 154MHz DDR over default).
This is one of the first positive signs we see from the implementation of DDR-II memory - the scalability of the memory clock in the way it allowed us to ramp up the clock speed to what we achieved - a fairly handsome number.
To give you an idea of overclocking performance, we used 3DMark2001 SE at 1024 x 768 x 32-bit color with AA and AF disabled.
We obtained a welcomed 7% or so increase in performance over the default speeds and around a 1.5% increase in performance over the Chaintech recommended overclocked settings. Free performance... that's what we're all about!
Aquamark3 is the latest installment of the Aquamark benchmark suite. This new benchmark is much more powerful and demands much more from both the system and the graphics card. If there is any weakness in the system or 3D components, Aquamark3 will find them.
Under the fully DX9 compliant Aquamark 3 benchmark, the performance of the 9600 XT is only a little over 10% slower than the GeForce FX.
As far as factorization goes, the results are on par with 3DMark03.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 2 [The Package]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 3 [The Card]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and FutureMark]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Overclocking and Aquamark 3]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Detail AA and AF]
- Chaintech 5700 Ultra - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives