Netgear ProSAFE XS708E
Here we get our first look at the Netgear ProSAFE XS708E. There are eight 10GBase-T RJ45 ports and one SFP+ port shared with last RJ45 port.
Status LEDs indicate power and, in the event of a failure, the fan status. Just below, we found a recessed factory default button.
The port configuration is straightforward. There are eight RJ45 ports, with the last being shared with an SFP+ port. You can run an SFP+ to an optical fiber adapter or a Twinax cable. We tested an Intel SFP+ optical from an Intel X520-SR2 and it worked as expected.
The back of the switch has a Kensington lock adapter, the power plug connector, and a sticker that shows the serial and MAC address numbers.
Air flows from the left side of the case and exhausts on the right side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's new Prime Air drones deliver packages in 30 minutes or less
- Star Wars Battlefront weekend PC players doubled by Team Fortress 2
- University of California develops valuable injury training simulation
- VTech hacked and 4.8 million accounts compromised, links to children
- 4K TV show tormenting is now a reality
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis