Netgear ProSAFE XS708E
Here we get our first look at the Netgear ProSAFE XS708E. There are eight 10GBase-T RJ45 ports and one SFP+ port shared with last RJ45 port.
Status LEDs indicate power and, in the event of a failure, the fan status. Just below, we found a recessed factory default button.
The port configuration is straightforward. There are eight RJ45 ports, with the last being shared with an SFP+ port. You can run an SFP+ to an optical fiber adapter or a Twinax cable. We tested an Intel SFP+ optical from an Intel X520-SR2 and it worked as expected.
The back of the switch has a Kensington lock adapter, the power plug connector, and a sticker that shows the serial and MAC address numbers.
Air flows from the left side of the case and exhausts on the right side.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD