Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware is what we are seeing now. In this image, we find the Intel mounting brackets at the left, the universal back plate in the middle, and the AMD mounting brackets set to the right of it. Towards the bottom, we also get a small tube of nondescript grey paste along with a wrench for mounting the cooler to the motherboard.
The rest of the kit includes an extra set of wire fan clips if you should chose to want a second fan. We also get the clips to lock in the studs, four screws for the mounting hardware, four nuts to secure the cooler, and four nuts that go over the studs. The bottom row offers the studs that go through the back plate, and be quiet! also gives us socket LGA2011 mounting hardware to finish things up.
The manual provided is pretty brief as it has to cover multiple languages. Inside, you will locate a parts list to be sure you are ready to continue on. You will then find three methods of mounting for the various sockets shown in exploded diagrams with very little text added to help explain things. This may make it a challenge for the beginning user, but more experienced people won't find much confusion in this hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20