Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware is what we are seeing now. In this image, we find the Intel mounting brackets at the left, the universal back plate in the middle, and the AMD mounting brackets set to the right of it. Towards the bottom, we also get a small tube of nondescript grey paste along with a wrench for mounting the cooler to the motherboard.
The rest of the kit includes an extra set of wire fan clips if you should chose to want a second fan. We also get the clips to lock in the studs, four screws for the mounting hardware, four nuts to secure the cooler, and four nuts that go over the studs. The bottom row offers the studs that go through the back plate, and be quiet! also gives us socket LGA2011 mounting hardware to finish things up.
The manual provided is pretty brief as it has to cover multiple languages. Inside, you will locate a parts list to be sure you are ready to continue on. You will then find three methods of mounting for the various sockets shown in exploded diagrams with very little text added to help explain things. This may make it a challenge for the beginning user, but more experienced people won't find much confusion in this hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni