Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware is what we are seeing now. In this image, we find the Intel mounting brackets at the left, the universal back plate in the middle, and the AMD mounting brackets set to the right of it. Towards the bottom, we also get a small tube of nondescript grey paste along with a wrench for mounting the cooler to the motherboard.
The rest of the kit includes an extra set of wire fan clips if you should chose to want a second fan. We also get the clips to lock in the studs, four screws for the mounting hardware, four nuts to secure the cooler, and four nuts that go over the studs. The bottom row offers the studs that go through the back plate, and be quiet! also gives us socket LGA2011 mounting hardware to finish things up.
The manual provided is pretty brief as it has to cover multiple languages. Inside, you will locate a parts list to be sure you are ready to continue on. You will then find three methods of mounting for the various sockets shown in exploded diagrams with very little text added to help explain things. This may make it a challenge for the beginning user, but more experienced people won't find much confusion in this hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller