Unmanaged switches are a great option for expanding home networks or even for those that run a home office. Small businesses can also find value in the ease of use and plug-and-play capabilities of unmanaged switches.
The Rosewill RGS-1016 has a lot going for it. The build quality of the unit was solid with steel construction and rack mounting capabilities. For those that don't have a rack, there is the option for desktop placement, as well. Performance of the RGS-1016 was quite good; the unit scaled throughout our throughput testing and the workload testing showed the unit was able to keep up with much larger switches.
Overall, as an unmanaged solution, the Rosewill is a great option if you are in the market for a switch between 8 and 16 ports. The non-blocking switch fabric allows excellent connection rates, and the slim footprint of the device makes it a great desktop option as well.
MSRP of the Rosewill RGS-1016 is set at $109.99 with a three-year 1 to 1 replacement warranty. Current market pricing of the 16-port gigabit switch from Rosewill can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RGS-1016 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Rosewill RGS-1016 retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes