Unmanaged switches are a great option for expanding home networks or even for those that run a home office. Small businesses can also find value in the ease of use and plug-and-play capabilities of unmanaged switches.
The Rosewill RGS-1016 has a lot going for it. The build quality of the unit was solid with steel construction and rack mounting capabilities. For those that don't have a rack, there is the option for desktop placement, as well. Performance of the RGS-1016 was quite good; the unit scaled throughout our throughput testing and the workload testing showed the unit was able to keep up with much larger switches.
Overall, as an unmanaged solution, the Rosewill is a great option if you are in the market for a switch between 8 and 16 ports. The non-blocking switch fabric allows excellent connection rates, and the slim footprint of the device makes it a great desktop option as well.
MSRP of the Rosewill RGS-1016 is set at $109.99 with a three-year 1 to 1 replacement warranty. Current market pricing of the 16-port gigabit switch from Rosewill can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RGS-1016 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Rosewill RGS-1016 retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now