The packaging matches everything else we have seen from GamerStorm: the flat black box offers just half of the logo in shiny black, and the product and company names are shown in a metallic green. We can also see that this is a special edition that encompasses the HD 7970.
Laying the box on its back, the long skinny side offers a list of the features like the dual sections, the plating, fan compatibility, the badly counted heat pipes, and the universal mounting. The smaller sides are plain flat black cardboard and offer nothing to show in images.
Looking at the back of the box, there isn't much displayed, but along with the company and product naming in green, we are also given a very small specifications chart at the bottom in white text.
Here we have only half of what is offered on the top skinny panel of the outer packaging. This, much like the chart we covered on the last page, offers the cards by mounting hole.
Sliding to the right down that same side, we can now see the larger selection of mounting and card compatibility.
Everything we have just seen was part of a sleeve cover that wraps around the inner black box we see here, and even here GamerStorm added their name and logo in white paint for a bit of brand recognition.
Inside you, of course, find the large cooler body wrapped in plastic, and inside the box there are compartments to keep the fan mounting bracket away from the cooler body and the accessories and documentation that are found under the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017