The packaging matches everything else we have seen from GamerStorm: the flat black box offers just half of the logo in shiny black, and the product and company names are shown in a metallic green. We can also see that this is a special edition that encompasses the HD 7970.
Laying the box on its back, the long skinny side offers a list of the features like the dual sections, the plating, fan compatibility, the badly counted heat pipes, and the universal mounting. The smaller sides are plain flat black cardboard and offer nothing to show in images.
Looking at the back of the box, there isn't much displayed, but along with the company and product naming in green, we are also given a very small specifications chart at the bottom in white text.
Here we have only half of what is offered on the top skinny panel of the outer packaging. This, much like the chart we covered on the last page, offers the cards by mounting hole.
Sliding to the right down that same side, we can now see the larger selection of mounting and card compatibility.
Everything we have just seen was part of a sleeve cover that wraps around the inner black box we see here, and even here GamerStorm added their name and logo in white paint for a bit of brand recognition.
Inside you, of course, find the large cooler body wrapped in plastic, and inside the box there are compartments to keep the fan mounting bracket away from the cooler body and the accessories and documentation that are found under the cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse