On what appears to be black diamond plate as the backdrop, we get the SilverStone name and logo at the top, with the chassis naming just to the left of the image at center. Off to the left, there are nine features listed above a QR-Code, and the site address if you need to do more research.
This side starts off with an introduction as to what makes a Fortress chassis, and what makes this one special. That if followed with nine languages displaying the features and regional QR-Codes for each that we saw on the front.
At first glance, the back is very similar to the front, but this time we see the interior of the chassis labeled with numbers one through twelve. Off to the left, each number is described to help explain what you are seeing in the image.
This side will display the specifications chart on the average chassis, but for some odd reason FedEx decided this was a great spot for the sticker and packing slip.
Inside of the cardboard, the chassis has very thick Styrofoam end caps due to the weight of this chassis; they needed to be a bit tougher to do their job correctly. They also wrap the chassis in a thicker mil plastic than usual to protect the aluminum and painted steel, and both the inside and outside of the window have plastic clinging to them as well.
All of it worked great, and with a little wear and tear to the packaging, the chassis still arrived for testing in terrific condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017