On what appears to be black diamond plate as the backdrop, we get the SilverStone name and logo at the top, with the chassis naming just to the left of the image at center. Off to the left, there are nine features listed above a QR-Code, and the site address if you need to do more research.
This side starts off with an introduction as to what makes a Fortress chassis, and what makes this one special. That if followed with nine languages displaying the features and regional QR-Codes for each that we saw on the front.
At first glance, the back is very similar to the front, but this time we see the interior of the chassis labeled with numbers one through twelve. Off to the left, each number is described to help explain what you are seeing in the image.
This side will display the specifications chart on the average chassis, but for some odd reason FedEx decided this was a great spot for the sticker and packing slip.
Inside of the cardboard, the chassis has very thick Styrofoam end caps due to the weight of this chassis; they needed to be a bit tougher to do their job correctly. They also wrap the chassis in a thicker mil plastic than usual to protect the aluminum and painted steel, and both the inside and outside of the window have plastic clinging to them as well.
All of it worked great, and with a little wear and tear to the packaging, the chassis still arrived for testing in terrific condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications