On what appears to be black diamond plate as the backdrop, we get the SilverStone name and logo at the top, with the chassis naming just to the left of the image at center. Off to the left, there are nine features listed above a QR-Code, and the site address if you need to do more research.
This side starts off with an introduction as to what makes a Fortress chassis, and what makes this one special. That if followed with nine languages displaying the features and regional QR-Codes for each that we saw on the front.
At first glance, the back is very similar to the front, but this time we see the interior of the chassis labeled with numbers one through twelve. Off to the left, each number is described to help explain what you are seeing in the image.
This side will display the specifications chart on the average chassis, but for some odd reason FedEx decided this was a great spot for the sticker and packing slip.
Inside of the cardboard, the chassis has very thick Styrofoam end caps due to the weight of this chassis; they needed to be a bit tougher to do their job correctly. They also wrap the chassis in a thicker mil plastic than usual to protect the aluminum and painted steel, and both the inside and outside of the window have plastic clinging to them as well.
All of it worked great, and with a little wear and tear to the packaging, the chassis still arrived for testing in terrific condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance