Cooler Master Elite 130 SFF Chassis
The bezel on the Elite 130 is mostly mesh, with the bay cover at the top, and the logo plate near the bottom. The left side offers a thick and chunky side piece that has the USB 3.0 and audio connectivity, while the identical piece on the right offers the power, reset, and USB 2.0 port.
The top of the chassis is mostly an expanse of painted steel, but near the back there is a raised section that has offset slots cut into it for ventilation. This will allow the PSU to go in fan down, or fan up.
The left side is made of the same piece of metal that the top and right sides are, but here we have a large area of the steel that has been ventilated; in this instance, to let the video card draw in cooler air.
The back of the chassis offers a PSU extender to allow for longer power supplies, has one water cooling hole, two expansion slots, and since the motherboard installs on the floor, the rear I/O is the lowest thing in this design.
A lot like the packaging, with this design, both of the side panels are identical. This ventilation will allow the CPU cooler access to more air than just what comes in the front, and there is also an 80mm fan behind this venting, just off to the right side.
The floor of the chassis offers four round feet that make this chassis really stable, and the rubber rings do keep it from sliding around easily. Cut into the floor are six wire tie points, and drive mounting key-holes that accept rubber washers to mount drives here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system