Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Elite 130, or the RC-130-KKN1 as it is known by model number, comes in one color option, midnight black. The chassis is 240mm wide, 205mm in height, is 377.6mm in length, and weighs in at 6.8 pounds while empty. This chassis is comprised of mostly steel components, but there is plastic used on the bezel, and for the tool-free clips on the interior. Externally, the front is where all the action is. Plastic flanks both sides of an otherwise all mesh grill fascia. There is a 5.25" bay cover, and a Cooler Master logo on the mesh. The front I/O is on the left in the plastic frame, and the power button and LEDs are on the right.
The top, left, and right sides all remove as one panel, and both sides offer a lot of ventilated area, and the top offers ventilation to allow the power supply to draw air through the top. That leaves us with the back of the chassis, where we are offered a PSU at the top with a PSU extension bracket installed, some venting, and the rear I/O. Just to the right is a single hole with a grommet, with two expansion slots below it.
Inside the Elite 130, the layout offers a 120mm fan to blow air in through the front of the chassis. Above that is a single 5.25" bay that also allows for a pair of 2.5" drives, or a single 3.5" drive to go there instead. The floor of the chassis is pretty much flat from front to back, but we find more storage drive options right behind the fan, and then we run into the motherboard area at the back.
Along with a bunch of black wiring for all of the I/O and fan connectivity, there is also a second fan supplied (an 80mm fan to cool the CPU area directly), which is placed on the right side of the frame near the back of the case. On that same side, there is also a bit of a partition wall that will allow for more storage drive options or even a place to tie extra wiring if not used for drives.
Availability is quite high at the moment, and everywhere we looked we found a listing for the Elite 130. What will make you smile just a bit more is that no matter where we looked, this chassis is available at a really good price point. As you will see below, with the current pricing that we offer, everyone else is in the same ballpark.
For that economically friendly price, even if you are not completely sold at this point, I'm sure you have wasted around $50 on more frivolous things in life at this point. By the time we are done though, I have a feeling you will find every ounce of this pricing worth its value, but we also have other things to consider before we get ahead of ourselves here.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master Elite 130 SFF Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Cooler Master Elite 130 SFF Chassis retails for $49.99 at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis