Accessories and Documentation
The hardware we were sent consists of four long case fan screws, eight washers for 2.5" drive mounting, a socket and standoffs, and it finishes off with the PSU screws. The bottom row offers SSD/ODD/motherboard screws at the left, HDD screws in the middle, and two lengths of screws to use with the washers.
We also received a USB 3.0 adapter to allow reverse compatibility for the front I/O ports. So, if the motherboard does not offer native USB 3.0, clip in this adapter and they are now USB 2.0 speed. There are five wire tie strips provided to help manage wiring inside the Aquila.
The guide you will receive is a single sheet of paper, folded into six panels, and only one side of the paper is printed on. The first panel is the cover you see here, it then offers a parts check list, and the third panel then shows how to open the case, where the PSU goes, and how to install the motherboard.
The bottom row of panels then offers ODD, 3.5" drive, and expansion card installations on the first panel, and the second is a wiring diagram. The last panel just offers the Xigmatek name. While there is just enough information to get by, we think they could have done much better here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter