Xigmatek Aquila SFF Chassis
The front panel of the Aquila offers thick protruding sections of white plastic on either side, and running down the middle is a wide expanse of black steel mesh that offers a single 5.25" bay cover at the top, and the Xigmatek logo on a badge at the bottom.
The top of the chassis is where you find the square power button by the right top bar. We have removed the mesh cover to show off the potential capabilities of cooling here as well.
Viewing the Aquila from the side brings the first major change to this design over the competition; the chassis is angled to the back as it sits in the level plastic bars at the top and bottom. Along with the huge window for the size of the panel, we also see the USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio 3.5mm jacks, and the power LED.
The back offers a 120mm fan attached at top left, it has the rear I/O below it, and to the right are the water cooling holes with grommets, and four expansion slots. The lower section then offers a bit of venting to the left of where the PSU is to install.
The right side of the chassis offers the same angle (obviously it has to), but outside of that there is just a flat white panel covering this side.
Under the chassis, the wide flat bars are also the feet. No rubber padding is offered, and this chassis will slide around quite a bit. There is a dust filter for the PSU, but it slides forward as the legs block it from the back. There are also screws at the front for the removal of the bays, but that bit comes later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives