Xigmatek Aquila SFF Chassis
The front panel of the Aquila offers thick protruding sections of white plastic on either side, and running down the middle is a wide expanse of black steel mesh that offers a single 5.25" bay cover at the top, and the Xigmatek logo on a badge at the bottom.
The top of the chassis is where you find the square power button by the right top bar. We have removed the mesh cover to show off the potential capabilities of cooling here as well.
Viewing the Aquila from the side brings the first major change to this design over the competition; the chassis is angled to the back as it sits in the level plastic bars at the top and bottom. Along with the huge window for the size of the panel, we also see the USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio 3.5mm jacks, and the power LED.
The back offers a 120mm fan attached at top left, it has the rear I/O below it, and to the right are the water cooling holes with grommets, and four expansion slots. The lower section then offers a bit of venting to the left of where the PSU is to install.
The right side of the chassis offers the same angle (obviously it has to), but outside of that there is just a flat white panel covering this side.
Under the chassis, the wide flat bars are also the feet. No rubber padding is offered, and this chassis will slide around quite a bit. There is a dust filter for the PSU, but it slides forward as the legs block it from the back. There are also screws at the front for the removal of the bays, but that bit comes later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Voice dictation coming to Apple TV
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance