The Xigmatek Aquila arrived to our lab in a shiny black cardboard box. There is an image of the black version of the chassis at left, with a list of eleven features to consider when purchasing this off of the shelf.
Looking here, we see both the white and black versions of the Aquila at the top, with a series of check boxes below. These are there to designate which case, and potentially what power supply, comes in the box, and ours is marked white with the window. The bottom is then used to offer the specifications chart.
The back offers eight images to show various key features, and below those are images of the back and inside of the Aquila. The bottom describes that the naming is taken from Latin meaning "the eagle," and shows you where to go to follow Xigmatek on Facebook.
Along with the name and a view of the front looking down on it, we have eight listings of the features that we found on the front of the packaging, this time in many other languages to cover their markets.
Now that the Aquila is out of the cardboard box, we see the tall end caps made of Styrofoam that protect those handles, and make the chassis pretty much shock proof. Under that is a layer of opaque plastic to protect the paint finish, and the window has plastic clung to it to keep that from being scratched as well. This packaging may be simple, but it works very effectively, delivering the Aquila to us in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni