A plethora of screws and fasteners are Included with the chassis. Here, we have everything from brass standoffs to mount our motherboard, to fasteners to mount the rails that were included with our sample.
To mount the rails, we first lined up the holes in the rail with the chassis, and then screwed them down. As you can see, the rails are adjustable to fit any style of rack.
We then adjusted and fitted the second part of the rail.
Each of the two drive bays are locked into place by a retaining bar that is screwed down to the inner side. To remove the bay, first remove the two screws, and then push the drive bay back and out.
Here, we have removed the bay to prep it for installing drives.
Above, we have installed our motherboard, complete with a hefty amount of DRAM.
Here, you can see our entire build. I chose to go with an AIO water cooler, just because of its simplicity and value in comparison to air coolers. We also used an ATX board in our build. Above, you can see we have plenty of room around the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design