InWin R400 Rackmount Chassis
In the first image, we have the front door complete with locking mechanism. The door also allows a view of the underlying activity LEDs. By pulling the door down, we have access to the power and reset buttons, with front mounted USB ports above.
The top of the chassis features toolless locks to secure the door once closed.
We have taken measurements of the chassis. The first image above shows the overall length of the chassis coming in at 23 7/16", with the second image showing the total width of the chassis at 19".
The back of the chassis houses space for both mini redundant and standard PS2 power supply mounting, along with ample room for expansion via the seven PCI slots. Additional cooling is provided out of the box via dual 80mm fans.
Taking our first look at the internals of the chassis, we find ample room to start our build. The front of the chassis houses removable bays; the center provides an area to install 3.5 and 2.5" drives.
Above, you can see the support and PCI bracket that supports full height cards, while also being able to adjust to support low-profile options as well.
Up front, you can see the two 5.25" bays with support for 3.5" devices in the center. The rear of the chassis includes dual 80mm fans for additional cooling.
Here, we have the chassis intrusion switch, and the PCB for the front panel USB 2.0 ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader