Accessories and Documentation
There is a ton of hardware in this kit, so we broke it up so it was much easier to see, and easier for us to explain what it all is. To the left is the universal back plate for both AMD and Intel motherboards. All of the foam isolation material is left in place, and you remove what you need to when the installation gets underway. At the right, there is the AMD water block bracket that can be swapped out for AMD users.
In another bag, we were given a packet of the TC1, above a pair of hose clamps. A little further right, there is the bag of studs, a bag of clear washers, a dual sized wrench, and an Allen wrench. At the right are the top nuts to secure the water block, the barrel nuts that are the standoffs, and a kit for LGA2011 at the bottom.
Here, we have the 24-pin adapter that allows you to power the loop in the chassis without booting the board to bleed the system, and check for leaks. There are also two 3/8" fittings, and four more hose clamps. To the right are two Velcro pads to use for mounting the pump/reservoir combo.
In this image, we have the pair of fan grills to help keep pets, children, and even your own fingers out of harm's way. There is a 4-pin Molex to a pair of 3-pin fan connections adapter to use with the fans, or to use on the pump. In the bag, we have the AMD hardware, and screws to use with the radiator brackets.
Speaking of brackets, here they are, and these will allow the radiator to hang off the back of a case via the 120mm exhaust fan. We get another wrench, as well as a rear expansion slot insert to allow for the wiring and tubing to easily go outside the chassis. There is also another adapter provided, but this one needs power from a 3-pin and a Molex to send power to both female fan connections on the other end.
As it is easy to see, we definitely received the 500mL bottle of coolant in blue.
The back of the bottle tells us this is a mixture of water and Propylene Glycol, or coolant. It also provides its freezing temperature, as well as eight cautionary points of interest.
The manual you will receive is pretty thorough, and does cover things from start to finish. One thing I did see, or rather did not see, is that it does not show the flow of the pump. If this is a kit for beginners to get into water cooling, showing the flow of the pump might be helpful, as not all potential buyers understand that water should always flow into the reservoir first in devices of this style. Other than that, the images and text will guide you right through.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni