The TYAN S7053GM2NR retail box is typical for server motherboards: simple and nothing fancy. The motherboard number is on the front flap along with a bar code.
Inside the box, we see the accessories included with this motherboard.
Removing the top layer, we find the motherboard has a nice layer of foam wrapped around the board to protect it during shipping.
Taking the motherboard out of its shipping foam and protective anti-static bag, we get our first look at the TYAN S7053GM2NR motherboard.
We can see the accessories that are included with the TYAN S7053GM2NR laid out above.
The accessories included in the box are:
- Rear I/O Back Plate
- 6x SATA cables
- Driver Disk
- Fold out that shows how to install this motherboard.
We wish this kit had come with a mini SAS connector.
This motherboard does come with rather limited network connections, offering only one 10GBase LAN connection. If more are needed, you will require additional network cards. It does have plenty of PCIe slots available for use with storage and network cards, so this motherboard can be configured in several different configurations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software