TYAN started designing and creating workstation and server products in 1989. Products are sold to OEMs, VARs, system integrators, and resellers around the world. As a brand asset owned by MiTAC International Corporation, TYAN continues to develop new and feature-packed motherboards and products. With design centers located around the world, TYAN is in a good position to provide tailored solutions to its customers.
TYAN designs their motherboards to fit certain cases and products, and the S7053GM2NR fits into TYAN 1U, 2U, and 3U barebones kits. The S7053GM2NR is used for embedded applications such as telecom, networking, storage, medical imaging, embedded servers, security and surveillance appliances, or GPU computing platforms.
We did not receive a full barebones kit to do this review, only the retail boxed motherboard.
The TYAN S7053GM2NR is one of a series of motherboards that all share the same motherboard but have different features. We have highlighted the main feature differences here.
(4) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(4) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(2) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (6) SATA Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20