TYAN started designing and creating workstation and server products in 1989. Products are sold to OEMs, VARs, system integrators, and resellers around the world. As a brand asset owned by MiTAC International Corporation, TYAN continues to develop new and feature-packed motherboards and products. With design centers located around the world, TYAN is in a good position to provide tailored solutions to its customers.
TYAN designs their motherboards to fit certain cases and products, and the S7053GM2NR fits into TYAN 1U, 2U, and 3U barebones kits. The S7053GM2NR is used for embedded applications such as telecom, networking, storage, medical imaging, embedded servers, security and surveillance appliances, or GPU computing platforms.
We did not receive a full barebones kit to do this review, only the retail boxed motherboard.
The TYAN S7053GM2NR is one of a series of motherboards that all share the same motherboard but have different features. We have highlighted the main feature differences here.
(4) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(4) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(2) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (6) SATA Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now