TYAN started designing and creating workstation and server products in 1989. Products are sold to OEMs, VARs, system integrators, and resellers around the world. As a brand asset owned by MiTAC International Corporation, TYAN continues to develop new and feature-packed motherboards and products. With design centers located around the world, TYAN is in a good position to provide tailored solutions to its customers.
TYAN designs their motherboards to fit certain cases and products, and the S7053GM2NR fits into TYAN 1U, 2U, and 3U barebones kits. The S7053GM2NR is used for embedded applications such as telecom, networking, storage, medical imaging, embedded servers, security and surveillance appliances, or GPU computing platforms.
We did not receive a full barebones kit to do this review, only the retail boxed motherboard.
The TYAN S7053GM2NR is one of a series of motherboards that all share the same motherboard but have different features. We have highlighted the main feature differences here.
(4) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(4) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(2) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (6) SATA Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications