TYAN started designing and creating workstation and server products in 1989. Products are sold to OEMs, VARs, system integrators, and resellers around the world. As a brand asset owned by MiTAC International Corporation, TYAN continues to develop new and feature-packed motherboards and products. With design centers located around the world, TYAN is in a good position to provide tailored solutions to its customers.
TYAN designs their motherboards to fit certain cases and products, and the S7053GM2NR fits into TYAN 1U, 2U, and 3U barebones kits. The S7053GM2NR is used for embedded applications such as telecom, networking, storage, medical imaging, embedded servers, security and surveillance appliances, or GPU computing platforms.
We did not receive a full barebones kit to do this review, only the retail boxed motherboard.
The TYAN S7053GM2NR is one of a series of motherboards that all share the same motherboard but have different features. We have highlighted the main feature differences here.
(4) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(4) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (10) SATA; (2) 6G + (8) 3G
(2) GbE Ports, (2) Mini-SAS connectors (totally support 8 ports)
(2) GbE Ports, (6) SATA Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes