Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts
At the time of writing, the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H is going to set you back around the $200 mark, which is one of the cheaper options when compared to other recent GIGABYTE offerings we've looked at. The board really is priced perfectly. It looks great and offers more than enough features for most people.
Performance on the board, though, is really fantastic. Out of the box, it performs as you would expect. Overclocking was really fantastic, though, and while it falls short of the 5GHz number we're always-on the hunt for, the 4.975GHz we received is the strongest clock we've seen in a while.
I think what makes it look even more impressive, though, is the fact it's done with a load temperature of just 84c. Yes, while that's indeed warm, we've had boards clock at 4.9GHz and offer temperatures of 95c+. The numbers we see out of the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H really do look fantastic next to these ones.
The package is a little on the light side of things compared to some others, but the market this is aimed at and the price means that it's fairly standard. Of course, everything is always relative. If this was a $400 motherboard, we wouldn't be so impressed, but at $200, GIGABYTE lets the product itself do the talking and it really does a good job of selling itself.
If you don't want features like Thunderbolt, crazy amounts of overclocking features, or a board that is more focused towards just gamers, the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H is the kind of product you should be on the hunt for. The price is strong, the look is great, and performance is just as strong.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H Motherboard retails for $199.04 at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- Some Recommendations If You Intend To Deliver Money To India Or Oriental Co
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow