The ASRock EP2C602-2T/D16 comes in a nice large box, which is simple enough. Nothing fancy here.
Opening the box, we find the accessories in the top section.
Removing the top insert, we get our first peek at the motherboard inside.
Taking out the motherboard package, we can see it comes in a nice, large anti-static bag. The motherboard has a nice foam insert to protect it during shipping.
Taking the motherboard out of the shipping package, we look at the motherboard fresh out of the box.
The accessories package that comes with this motherboard is minimal and has just the basic parts that you would need get the motherboard up and running.
The accessories included in the box are:
- Rear I/O Back Plate
- 1x bag with 2x SATA cables
- 1x mini SAS 8087 cable with 4x SATA connectors
- User Manual
- Driver Disk
The main supporting features of this motherboard are its two mini SAS 8087 connectors, which give storage and RAID options right out of the box. The two 10GBase-T LAN connections also supply basic network connectivity and provide the option to install faster network cards into the PCIe busses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA