The ASRock EP2C602-2T/D16 comes in a nice large box, which is simple enough. Nothing fancy here.
Opening the box, we find the accessories in the top section.
Removing the top insert, we get our first peek at the motherboard inside.
Taking out the motherboard package, we can see it comes in a nice, large anti-static bag. The motherboard has a nice foam insert to protect it during shipping.
Taking the motherboard out of the shipping package, we look at the motherboard fresh out of the box.
The accessories package that comes with this motherboard is minimal and has just the basic parts that you would need get the motherboard up and running.
The accessories included in the box are:
- Rear I/O Back Plate
- 1x bag with 2x SATA cables
- 1x mini SAS 8087 cable with 4x SATA connectors
- User Manual
- Driver Disk
The main supporting features of this motherboard are its two mini SAS 8087 connectors, which give storage and RAID options right out of the box. The two 10GBase-T LAN connections also supply basic network connectivity and provide the option to install faster network cards into the PCIe busses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 has 'huge living cities,' real-time AI
- Quantum Break on Steam missing SLI support, DirectX 12
- NX will get Nintendo 'back into the race,' says Ubisoft
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now