128K Sequential Read/Write
128K sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario. The Toshiba PX02SMF again leads with read activity, mustering an impressive average of 806 MB/s. The Seagate 1200 jumps up to an average of 593 MB/s at QD256.
The Seagate 1200 experiences some variability at QD256, while the Toshiba leverages its impressive sequential read performance with a nice, tight latency distribution.
The 1200 delivers an impressive write speed of 542MB/s at QD256, and the Toshiba PX02SMF delivers 408 MB/s at QD256.
The mixed workload testing exposes significant variability from the Toshiba SSD in mixed sequential workloads.
The Seagate 1200 averages 6.9 Watts during the measurement window, over the 6.09 Watts from the Toshiba PX02SMF.
The Seagate 1200 averages 78 MB/s per Watt, while the Toshiba PX02SMF provides 66 MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook