128K Sequential Read/Write
128K sequential speed reflects the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario. The Toshiba PX02SMF again leads with read activity, mustering an impressive average of 806 MB/s. The Seagate 1200 jumps up to an average of 593 MB/s at QD256.
The Seagate 1200 experiences some variability at QD256, while the Toshiba leverages its impressive sequential read performance with a nice, tight latency distribution.
The 1200 delivers an impressive write speed of 542MB/s at QD256, and the Toshiba PX02SMF delivers 408 MB/s at QD256.
The mixed workload testing exposes significant variability from the Toshiba SSD in mixed sequential workloads.
The Seagate 1200 averages 6.9 Watts during the measurement window, over the 6.09 Watts from the Toshiba PX02SMF.
The Seagate 1200 averages 78 MB/s per Watt, while the Toshiba PX02SMF provides 66 MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now