Accessories and Documentation
This is the box we found tied to the side of the HDD racks that contains the hardware. If they took the time to print the top of it, we may as well show it off. If you want a list of its contents, you will need to check inside of the booklet.
The accessories that come along with the hardware are shown here. There are six tie strips at the top, a pair of plugs to swap out the segmented grommets at the back, and we are also given an 8-pin EPS power cable extension to help out those with shorter PSU leads.
You also are given a 3.5" bay adapted cover, just in case. Below are the standoffs, ODD screws, fan screws, and the HDD screws across the middle. At the bottom, we have the SSD screws, the motherboard screws, screws to floor mount a drive, and the PSU screws.
The manual is printed in German first and English second, but in both sections you are given a parts list, basic wiring diagram, and a step-by-step guide through the build process. They do take the time to provide a fair amount of text, and it makes this more of a booklet than a manual. If you get stuck, quickly scanning this will sort out any stumbling points you may run into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4