Accessories and Documentation
This is the box we found tied to the side of the HDD racks that contains the hardware. If they took the time to print the top of it, we may as well show it off. If you want a list of its contents, you will need to check inside of the booklet.
The accessories that come along with the hardware are shown here. There are six tie strips at the top, a pair of plugs to swap out the segmented grommets at the back, and we are also given an 8-pin EPS power cable extension to help out those with shorter PSU leads.
You also are given a 3.5" bay adapted cover, just in case. Below are the standoffs, ODD screws, fan screws, and the HDD screws across the middle. At the bottom, we have the SSD screws, the motherboard screws, screws to floor mount a drive, and the PSU screws.
The manual is printed in German first and English second, but in both sections you are given a parts list, basic wiring diagram, and a step-by-step guide through the build process. They do take the time to provide a fair amount of text, and it makes this more of a booklet than a manual. If you get stuck, quickly scanning this will sort out any stumbling points you may run into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use USB Type-C for power
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications