Accessories and Documentation
With anything ROCCAT, somewhere in the box is a folded up Quick Installation Guide with print on both sides. While I am sure it is easier to print two sides of one sheet, when unfolded it is hard to use around the desk. However, does offer a lot of information to get you not only connected to a PC, but it also sorts through things like the very detailed software that is currently using 83.5MB of space on my drive.
Once it is unfolded, this side of the paperwork explains how Easy-Shift works, how to record Macros on-the-fly, and it also shows the default settings for what Easy-Shift offers out of the box. At the very right side, it describes the per-key illumination, and shows that via the software there are tons of ways to customize it. At the bottom left corner, there are in depth instructions for to how to record a Macro. The rest of the bottom offers ten languages of instructions on how to get the Ryos MK Pro connected, software installed, and ready for customization.
The flip side offers much of what we saw on the packaging, as they cover the features, and things that they offer when choosing or using this keyboard. They do also offer contents, system requirements, and full technical specifications, in case you missed it in your eagerness to get the keyboard out of the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience