Accessories and Documentation
With anything ROCCAT, somewhere in the box is a folded up Quick Installation Guide with print on both sides. While I am sure it is easier to print two sides of one sheet, when unfolded it is hard to use around the desk. However, does offer a lot of information to get you not only connected to a PC, but it also sorts through things like the very detailed software that is currently using 83.5MB of space on my drive.
Once it is unfolded, this side of the paperwork explains how Easy-Shift works, how to record Macros on-the-fly, and it also shows the default settings for what Easy-Shift offers out of the box. At the very right side, it describes the per-key illumination, and shows that via the software there are tons of ways to customize it. At the bottom left corner, there are in depth instructions for to how to record a Macro. The rest of the bottom offers ten languages of instructions on how to get the Ryos MK Pro connected, software installed, and ready for customization.
The flip side offers much of what we saw on the packaging, as they cover the features, and things that they offer when choosing or using this keyboard. They do also offer contents, system requirements, and full technical specifications, in case you missed it in your eagerness to get the keyboard out of the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league