The Ryos MK Pro comes in a box where the front offers a ton of information. Down the left side are six features highlighted on light blue stripes. Around the large image of the product inside, there are also nine features, and pointers showing what each is discussing. At the top left, we see this is a U.S. layout, and at the bottom they show the Cherry MX Brown switches are being used in this sample.
The long thins sides of the packaging offer very little to the middle and right end of them, so we got much closer to what is offered. Here is a mix of those light blue and chromed letters delivering the company name, product name, as well as what the product is specifically.
The shorter thin sides of the packaging both offer a look at the right end of the Ryos MK Pro, and again offer similar to what we saw on the longer panel; just that this time they add the web address too.
The other long thin side also included what we see here. Basically, what we find is the serial number to the left, the product number to the right, and the indication that this product was designed in Germany.
On the back, they also are sure to deliver as much information as possible. The left shows a bit on the software, switch choices, and it covers ROCCAT Talk. The features are listed in the middle under an image of the keyboard, and are repeated in nine other languages. At the top right, they also cover the Easy-Shift system, the smudge proof design, the USB hub, tech specs, system requirements, and the contents in this box.
Opening the outer box will reveal an inner black cardboard box. After opening the second box, we find the Ryos MK Pro under a fitted plastic shell, and all of the bits that offer the shiny micro-dots are also covered in blue plastic for added protection. The paper work is found under the keyboard, and the cabling is tucked in the back; the cardboard is extended there to help keep the keyboard from sliding around as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now