The Ryos MK Pro comes in a box where the front offers a ton of information. Down the left side are six features highlighted on light blue stripes. Around the large image of the product inside, there are also nine features, and pointers showing what each is discussing. At the top left, we see this is a U.S. layout, and at the bottom they show the Cherry MX Brown switches are being used in this sample.
The long thins sides of the packaging offer very little to the middle and right end of them, so we got much closer to what is offered. Here is a mix of those light blue and chromed letters delivering the company name, product name, as well as what the product is specifically.
The shorter thin sides of the packaging both offer a look at the right end of the Ryos MK Pro, and again offer similar to what we saw on the longer panel; just that this time they add the web address too.
The other long thin side also included what we see here. Basically, what we find is the serial number to the left, the product number to the right, and the indication that this product was designed in Germany.
On the back, they also are sure to deliver as much information as possible. The left shows a bit on the software, switch choices, and it covers ROCCAT Talk. The features are listed in the middle under an image of the keyboard, and are repeated in nine other languages. At the top right, they also cover the Easy-Shift system, the smudge proof design, the USB hub, tech specs, system requirements, and the contents in this box.
Opening the outer box will reveal an inner black cardboard box. After opening the second box, we find the Ryos MK Pro under a fitted plastic shell, and all of the bits that offer the shiny micro-dots are also covered in blue plastic for added protection. The paper work is found under the keyboard, and the cabling is tucked in the back; the cardboard is extended there to help keep the keyboard from sliding around as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni