Heading into the BIOS, you can see (like we've seen from other recent reviews) we've got the HD version of the updated UEFI BIOS. Compared to the other two GIGABYTE motherboards we've looked at, the color scheme is different as it represents the particular board.
In this case we've got a green color set, which goes with the G1 Killer line. As always, if you're going to head into the BIOS, chances are you'll be hanging around the Home and Performance section, which brings with it all of our overclocking options.
Moving away from the two main areas you'll probably find yourself spending time in, you can see all of the standard options are on offer as we move throughout the other tabs. We won't go into any more detail because thanks to the images above, we get a great idea of just what exactly is on offer.
If you're not a fan of the new BIOS design, you can press F2 and head into the more classic mode. As we've mentioned in the last few reviews though, the latest version of the UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE is really fantastic, and we find ourselves doing all of our overclocking in the default mode these days. The fact that you can also run it in HD is an added bonus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives