Heading into the BIOS, you can see (like we've seen from other recent reviews) we've got the HD version of the updated UEFI BIOS. Compared to the other two GIGABYTE motherboards we've looked at, the color scheme is different as it represents the particular board.
In this case we've got a green color set, which goes with the G1 Killer line. As always, if you're going to head into the BIOS, chances are you'll be hanging around the Home and Performance section, which brings with it all of our overclocking options.
Moving away from the two main areas you'll probably find yourself spending time in, you can see all of the standard options are on offer as we move throughout the other tabs. We won't go into any more detail because thanks to the images above, we get a great idea of just what exactly is on offer.
If you're not a fan of the new BIOS design, you can press F2 and head into the more classic mode. As we've mentioned in the last few reviews though, the latest version of the UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE is really fantastic, and we find ourselves doing all of our overclocking in the default mode these days. The fact that you can also run it in HD is an added bonus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- Windows 10 is now on over 400 million devices
- Final 'Fantastic Beasts' trailer brings back the magic
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now