Heading into the BIOS, you can see (like we've seen from other recent reviews) we've got the HD version of the updated UEFI BIOS. Compared to the other two GIGABYTE motherboards we've looked at, the color scheme is different as it represents the particular board.
In this case we've got a green color set, which goes with the G1 Killer line. As always, if you're going to head into the BIOS, chances are you'll be hanging around the Home and Performance section, which brings with it all of our overclocking options.
Moving away from the two main areas you'll probably find yourself spending time in, you can see all of the standard options are on offer as we move throughout the other tabs. We won't go into any more detail because thanks to the images above, we get a great idea of just what exactly is on offer.
If you're not a fan of the new BIOS design, you can press F2 and head into the more classic mode. As we've mentioned in the last few reviews though, the latest version of the UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE is really fantastic, and we find ourselves doing all of our overclocking in the default mode these days. The fact that you can also run it in HD is an added bonus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card