Power draw levels on the G1.Sniper 87 are slightly up compared to a lot of the boards here. At stock, you can see the numbers fall more in line with the Z87X-OC Force, which draws a bit more power at both idle and load.
Overclocking brings an increase in numbers as you'd expect; overall though, they're not too high. Any quality power supply would deal with this kind of setup.
At stock, you can see the G1.Sniper Z87 runs a little warmer than our other GIGABYTE offerings, but cooler than the ASRock at both idle and load. Looking at our overclocked numbers, you can see that the idle number jumps just slightly.
The load number one though, does jump significantly, coming in at 92c. We've still got a bit of room to move, but at this number you'd probably prefer to shave a few MHz off the clock, and drop the load temperature by a strong 10c+.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel