Accessories and Documentation
In this image we have thirteen isolation washers, a support for the HDD racks, and eight large fan screws in the top row. The bottom row offers the PSU screws in a small package, a Kensington lock loop, and another package of all the various standoffs and screws needed to complete the build.
Also included in the hardware are ten zip ties to tame the wiring, a motherboard speaker, and four sheets of either round isolation washers, or sheets of corners cut to fit on the fans to isolate them as well.
The installation guide provided is exactly that: a guide. Thumbing through it, you do get a parts list with a count, but no descriptions of what they are for. You also get images for various steps, but if the images don't do it for you, the text isn't going to help when all it says are things like "this is how to install a 3.5" drive".
Also, in the large box that was cross-strapped to the motherboard tray, we receive the Seidon 120, all the hardware needed, instructions, and even some thermal paste with a few applications, so you can get the mounting just right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications