Accessories and Documentation
In this image we have thirteen isolation washers, a support for the HDD racks, and eight large fan screws in the top row. The bottom row offers the PSU screws in a small package, a Kensington lock loop, and another package of all the various standoffs and screws needed to complete the build.
Also included in the hardware are ten zip ties to tame the wiring, a motherboard speaker, and four sheets of either round isolation washers, or sheets of corners cut to fit on the fans to isolate them as well.
The installation guide provided is exactly that: a guide. Thumbing through it, you do get a parts list with a count, but no descriptions of what they are for. You also get images for various steps, but if the images don't do it for you, the text isn't going to help when all it says are things like "this is how to install a 3.5" drive".
Also, in the large box that was cross-strapped to the motherboard tray, we receive the Seidon 120, all the hardware needed, instructions, and even some thermal paste with a few applications, so you can get the mounting just right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league