Accessories and Documentation
The box we found in the HDD bay contains all of the hardware; this is also where you will look to be sure you have everything you need, and find what each part is used for. This is not included in the manual, so keep the box handy if you are unsure of what goes where.
In the box, we found three bags and a group of plastic wire tie strips to help manage the PSU wiring during the build. Two of those bags are shown, one containing the standoffs, motherboard screws, and a socket, while the other bag offers screws to lock the slide out trays in place through the frame of the racks.
Starting at top left and working clockwise, we see the thumbscrews for the 5.25" device mounting, and to the right we see the group of anti-vibration HDD screws that work with the grommets pre-set into each of the trays. Below that are the PSU screws, and to their left are the screws for 2.5" drive mounting.
The User's Manual is pretty thorough when it comes to breaking down the build into easy to follow steps that we see in the images provided. This manual is multilingual, and does cut down a bit on the actual text supplied to go along with each step, but when you get stuck, this will get you through that point of the build. You can also use the flip out exploded diagram at the back to better understand how it all works. There is also an insert in red that states you should not return to the place of purchase if there is an issue, and it provides you with many ways to make contact regionally.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology