Fractal Design likes to keep things simple with the packaging, and more black screening applied to plain cardboard goes to prove that. They offer the naming at the top, a large drawing of the front and left side of the ARC Mini R2, and offer the logo and web address at the bottom.
On this smaller side, we have the naming again at the top, but the middle of this panel offers a rendering of the interior of the chassis under the FD-CA-ARC-MINI-R2-BL-W chassis part number. The "W" at the end designates the windowed side panel over the flat steel panel option.
The back offers eight features listed near the top, with lengthy descriptions of what they are and what they do. Just below them is a large exploded diagram, with the same eight numbers located around it to show where those specific features are in this design.
The second smaller panel of the packaging offers the same specifications chart for the chassis, and the cooling system that we just went over on the last page.
Inside of the cardboard, you will find Styrofoam end caps to take the brunt of any hits to the packaging as well as keeping the chassis away from the cardboard sides of the box. Inside of that is a plastic liner, and for added precautions, there is tape holding the front air filter in place, and plastic clinging to both the inside and outside of the side panel window on the left.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller