8K Random Read/Write
8K random read and write speed is a metric that is not tested for consumer use, but for enterprise environments, this is an important aspect of performance. With several different workloads relying heavily upon 8K performance, we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our Server Emulations below will also test 8K performance with various mixed read/write workloads.
The average 8K random read speed of the HYDRA is 49,415 IOPS at QD256, in comparison to the single Intel DC S3700 at 40,715 IOPS.
The write performance continues to be stellar, with the HYDRA's IOPS weighing in at a beastly 43,627 at QD256, in comparison to 22,071 from the single SSD.
The HYDRA also continues to exhibit excellent resiliency to mixed workloads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs
- Western Digital Corporation renews patent cross-license agreement with Samsung
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing