Look and Feel
Google and LG have done a very good job of making the Nexus 5 feel like a premium smartphone in all areas. Starting with the feel of the Nexus 5 itself, it feels like the perfect size in my hand; of course, all hands are different, so this varies from person to person.
I feel like the 4.95-inch screen is perfect, with the minimal bezel around the gorgeous display adding to its beauty. We have a white ceramic earpiece at the top, which stands out on the black front. The ceramic buttons on the side of the Nexus 5 feel great, and very 'premium.'
On the front of the phone, we have that earpiece I mentioned before, the 1.3-megapixel camera, and of course, the gorgeous 4.95-inch Full HD display.
Flipping the Nexus 5 over, we find some horizontal Nexus branding, the 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, and the LG logo down the bottom. There are two models: the LG-D820 (US version) and the LG-D821 (International).
On the left of the phone, we have the ceramic volume rocker - which feels great to press.
On the right side, we have the power button, and SIM card tray.
At the very top of the phone, we have the 3.5mm audio jack.
On the very bottom of the phone, there's the usual microUSB port for charging and syncing your Nexus 5. Next to the microUSB port, we have two speaker grills, but only one of them works; the other is just for looks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives