Packaging and the NZXT H440
What you see here was also shipped inside of another plain brown box. At this point, even the inner packaging was plain brown cardboard, with only the sticker on the side showing the CA-H440W-W1 and the word "white" under it, which are obviously telling us what version is in the box.
Plastic clings to both sides of the large window for added protection before the entire chassis is wrapped in a clear plastic bag to minimize any tiny scratches. Protecting the chassis, and taking on most of the load, are the Styrofoam end caps that delivered the H440 in great condition.
The front of the chassis isn't exactly plain as there is the black thin line around the right. There is black styling added to the top, and the letters "NZXT" are barely visible at the bottom edge of the gloss white steel panel.
Moving up to where the top panel starts, we find the front I/O panel of the H440. At the left is a large power button with two LEDs to show power and activity, with a tiny reset button above them. To the right are the audio jacks, and both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
The rest of the top is a gloss white steel panel that has been inserted into the plastic frame. This frame has sound deadening material applied to it, as did the bezel, but notice the side venting; that is how both the front of the chassis and the top allow the air flow in or out.
The left side of the chassis continues with the gloss white pain on steel, but here there has been a tall window installed. This affords a complete view from top to bottom, but it is only as wide as the motherboard area.
At the back, we see more venting at the top, and off to the left, just below it, there is a tiny button for illuminating the logo inside and the rear I/O LEDs. Then we have the rear I/O, and an exhaust fan above the seven expansion slots and water cooling grommets, with the PSU getting a mounting plate.
The right side of the chassis offers a glossy white side panel that just has the thin black trim along the top. Unlike the other side, near the front, there is venting that matches what we saw on the top panel, which allows the front bezel to intake air.
Under the chassis are chunky plastic feet with soft rubber pads applied to them to make sure the H440 wont slide around. In the middle, we see the PSU dust filter to the left, wire management tie points, and holes for either a 2.5" or 3/5" drive to mount to the floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the NZXT H440]
- Page 4 [Inside the H440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- Joss Wheddon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay causes stock dive
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning