Heading into the BIOS, we're greeted with the High Definition interface, which is great. You've got a ton of information here, with the CPU and Memory related information on the left side, and the main system information on the right.
You can see we've got voltage, fan speed, temperature, and some core information across the bottom. If you're heading into the BIOS, chances are you'll want to hang out in the Home or Performances section, which hold all of our overclocking features.
Heading through the rest of the images, you can see we've got all of the standard options throughout the BIOS. There's not a need to go into a whole lot of detail here, as everything is now shown in a glorious HD resolution.
As always, if you hit F2, you can go into the other mode, which more hardcore overclockers will probably prefer since they're used to it. As we mentioned on in the OC Force review though, the latest UEFI BIOS that GIGABYTE has offered really is fantastic, and it's actually what we use when it comes to overclocking the CPU now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's dual Fiji chip spotted as Radeon R9 Gemini, is this the Fury X2?
- Aware of 'let's play' videos? Here's every single one summarized
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- ASROCK FM2A88X-ITX+ No video first boot
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog