Heading into the BIOS, we're greeted with the High Definition interface, which is great. You've got a ton of information here, with the CPU and Memory related information on the left side, and the main system information on the right.
You can see we've got voltage, fan speed, temperature, and some core information across the bottom. If you're heading into the BIOS, chances are you'll want to hang out in the Home or Performances section, which hold all of our overclocking features.
Heading through the rest of the images, you can see we've got all of the standard options throughout the BIOS. There's not a need to go into a whole lot of detail here, as everything is now shown in a glorious HD resolution.
As always, if you hit F2, you can go into the other mode, which more hardcore overclockers will probably prefer since they're used to it. As we mentioned on in the OC Force review though, the latest UEFI BIOS that GIGABYTE has offered really is fantastic, and it's actually what we use when it comes to overclocking the CPU now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now