Heading into the BIOS, we're greeted with the High Definition interface, which is great. You've got a ton of information here, with the CPU and Memory related information on the left side, and the main system information on the right.
You can see we've got voltage, fan speed, temperature, and some core information across the bottom. If you're heading into the BIOS, chances are you'll want to hang out in the Home or Performances section, which hold all of our overclocking features.
Heading through the rest of the images, you can see we've got all of the standard options throughout the BIOS. There's not a need to go into a whole lot of detail here, as everything is now shown in a glorious HD resolution.
As always, if you hit F2, you can go into the other mode, which more hardcore overclockers will probably prefer since they're used to it. As we mentioned on in the OC Force review though, the latest UEFI BIOS that GIGABYTE has offered really is fantastic, and it's actually what we use when it comes to overclocking the CPU now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Polaris GPUs get busted on GFXBench
- NVIDIA's purported GeForce GTX 1060 will rock 6GB of RAM
- Windows 95 has been installed onto an Apple Watch... because why not
- Battlefield 5: Eastern Front rumors are reportedly fake
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched