Power draw at idle sits between the middle of the pack. We're higher than the MSI offering, but still sit below the ASRock and GIGABYTE Z87 boards.
As for load power though, you can see we're sitting at the back here, which is where you want to be. As for overclocking, we see both idle and load jump up, but 338 watts under load at 4.9GHz isn't a number that we'd be worried about.
At stock, you can see our temperature numbers are pretty standard among the Z87 offerings. With that said though, you can see we're much cooler than the ASRock Z87 OC Formula, which does run quite warm out of the box.
Overclocking sees the idle temperature remain the same, but the load temperature jumps by a decent margin. Thanks to the lower 1.31v core though, the 83c load number is pretty impressive, and much nicer than the 90c+ numbers that we often see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design