Accessories and Documentation
Since this all comes in one bag, we decided to cover it all at once. On the left are eight HDD screws, and at the bottom are the motherboard and ODD screws. In the middle, there are five adjustable wire ties that allow you to do some tending inside of the case. At the right, we have three standoffs, and the socket to drive them, the PSU screws, and four screws for the 5.25" to 3.5" bay adapters.
Right in the middle is the pair of adapters that can be installed for use of a floppy drive, or all-in-one card reader, so it can be exposed and accessible. To the left, we have four long screws to mount a fan in the front of the chassis, and to the right, we get a speaker to hear post code beeps from the motherboard.
The manual is multilingual, and it's still able to offer illustrations, and enough text to get the across idea of how to take on any part of the build. There is also a parts list to be sure you've gotten all your goods as intended, and even wiring diagrams to solve any issues regarding which way all of the black wires are supposed to connect. There is also an insert covering the terms and conditions of the warranty that Thermaltake provides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design