Accessories and Documentation
Since this all comes in one bag, we decided to cover it all at once. On the left are eight HDD screws, and at the bottom are the motherboard and ODD screws. In the middle, there are five adjustable wire ties that allow you to do some tending inside of the case. At the right, we have three standoffs, and the socket to drive them, the PSU screws, and four screws for the 5.25" to 3.5" bay adapters.
Right in the middle is the pair of adapters that can be installed for use of a floppy drive, or all-in-one card reader, so it can be exposed and accessible. To the left, we have four long screws to mount a fan in the front of the chassis, and to the right, we get a speaker to hear post code beeps from the motherboard.
The manual is multilingual, and it's still able to offer illustrations, and enough text to get the across idea of how to take on any part of the build. There is also a parts list to be sure you've gotten all your goods as intended, and even wiring diagrams to solve any issues regarding which way all of the black wires are supposed to connect. There is also an insert covering the terms and conditions of the warranty that Thermaltake provides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available