Accessories and Documentation
Since this all comes in one bag, we decided to cover it all at once. On the left are eight HDD screws, and at the bottom are the motherboard and ODD screws. In the middle, there are five adjustable wire ties that allow you to do some tending inside of the case. At the right, we have three standoffs, and the socket to drive them, the PSU screws, and four screws for the 5.25" to 3.5" bay adapters.
Right in the middle is the pair of adapters that can be installed for use of a floppy drive, or all-in-one card reader, so it can be exposed and accessible. To the left, we have four long screws to mount a fan in the front of the chassis, and to the right, we get a speaker to hear post code beeps from the motherboard.
The manual is multilingual, and it's still able to offer illustrations, and enough text to get the across idea of how to take on any part of the build. There is also a parts list to be sure you've gotten all your goods as intended, and even wiring diagrams to solve any issues regarding which way all of the black wires are supposed to connect. There is also an insert covering the terms and conditions of the warranty that Thermaltake provides.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook