Thermaltake Chaser A21 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezel offers quite a bit once you see past the initial glance that has you staring at those light blue rings. There is an almost hourglass shape to the sides; the protruding sides are shiny on the insides, and almost the entire front of this chassis is mesh, allowing great air flow as well as dust protection.
At the top of the front bezel is the Thermaltake name painted in white. As the chassis angles back more as it meets the top of the chassis, we find the front I/O panel. There is a large power button that is LED backlit to denote system power, the HDD LED, and the much smaller reset button. There is also a pair of 3.5mm jacks for audio, a USB 2.0, and a USB 3.0 port at the right.
The top offers an expanse of plain painted steel before we see the mesh area that has been shifted to the left. Here there is the option to add a pair of 120mm fans, and the grills are even raised above them to allow for a slightly better flow, and less noise.
The left side of the chassis offers a large area that has been bumped out from the rest of the panel. This allows room for the optional 120mm fan to fit, but also leaves room for wires like those that connect to the sides of video cards. There is also a small window that will later give you a great view of the CPU cooler.
Out back, we have the only fan installed in the chassis sitting next to the rear I/O area. Below, you find seven ventilated, replaceable expansion slot covers, two grommets for external water cooling, and the large hole at the bottom for a PSU.
The right side of the chassis offers a large raised area to the removable panel as well. Here, it is done to mimic the other panel. As you will soon see, there is not room for wiring behind the motherboard tray, so it isn't for that.
The bottom of the chassis offers taller, hard rubber feet to ensure the case's grip, but they're also there to raise the chassis a bit more, to improve the air flow into the bottom. That would be through the power supply or via the optional 120mm fan location, which are both filtered and easily removable for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD