Remember when a power supply was nothing more than a mundane requirement for building a new system? Just hit up your local system builder shop and purchase whatever they happened to have in stock. My how things have changed.
Nowadays you have to consider the appropriate wattage requirements you'll be facing while still leaving enough overhead to handle any near future upgrades. Throw some lighting effects and high consumption fans into the mix and you can take a generic PSU and literally choke it out!
Enter Seasonic. Though the parent Taiwanese company has been around since 1975, they are just recently making a showing of their product line within the US and other parts of the world. One of their latest power supplies weighs in at a hefty 460 watts and has claimed features that may be just what the doctor ordered.
So sit back and relax a moment as we take a look at the Seasonic Super Silencer 460w PSU. We'll look at what it has to offer and also take a peek at how well it handles the rigors of an enthusiast rig.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Seasonic 460 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Seasonic 460 - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Seasonic 460 - Page 3 [Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99