Inside the Box
Cracking the box open reveals that there is little inside; including protection for the unit during shipping. The only protection the unit receives is a thin layer of bubble wrap.
All stickers and labels are on the top of the ST30SF. Here you can find the I/O specifications, serial number, 80 PLUS efficiency marking, and barcode for the power supply. It doesn't leave much of the unit itself to be seen.
Both sides are blank though, revealing the semi-gloss black finish on the unit, along with a few extra vent holes for improved cooling.
The front has a few more vent slots available as well. One thing that I did not expect to see from this SilverStone unit is that there is no grommet around the hole where the cables exit the power supply. It is even more necessary in this case, as the cables aren't fully sleeved.
The back of the power supply looks great. It features a honeycomb mesh grill, with an on/off rocker switch, and AC input. This design offers minimal obstruction to airflow.
The bottom of the SF30SF features the 80mm fan that cools the power supply. 80mm fans are known for their noise, but SilverStone promises this one isn't too loud.
Included with the unit are four zip ties, four thumb screws, four regular screws, and an SFX to ATX adapter bracket.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, generic power supply manual, and AC input cord.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup