BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Chassis
At the front of the Ronin, the sides protrude from the rest of the front Bezel, and have interchangeable mesh inserts that run the entire length. The center section is covered in the SofTouch coating, and offers three bay covers above the small diameter holes used to allow this chassis to intake fresh air.
Just behind the line from where the front bezel meets the top section, we ran into the front I/O panel. Here, they offer two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio jacks under the LEDs, and a large power and tiny reset button.
Not only do the thin mesh strips continue down the sides of the top panel (and yes other colored inserts can be bought for these as well), but also notice that the bulk of the area has the same diameter holes we found on the front to allow the fan to ventilate through the top.
The left side of the chassis offers a flat panel with no bump on it or any other styling; instead, the majority of the area has been used for the large window that BitFenix offers in the Ronin chassis.
Around the back, we find room to grab and remove the top panel just above the rear I/O and exhaust fan. Continuing down the chassis, we then see seven expansion slots, and in the mesh area next to it, we also find grommets to allow for external water cooling, if you choose that route.
The right side offers just a large flat panel that has texture to it from the paint that has been applied. I will say this though, both side panels have very tight lines as parts meet, and with the offset of the motherboard tray, there isn't a need for an ugly bump in this panel.
Under the chassis are large plastic discs wrapped in a brushed aluminium wrapper to look good from the sides, and the bottoms have rubber feet to give this chassis grip on smooth surfaces. There is a fan filter for both the PSU as well as the optional fan locations, but this is magnetic, and removes simply for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017