Packaging for the P9D WS is very clean. It is packaged in boxes that you just want to keep around, and not throw away after the build is complete.
Here, we see a picture of the front of the box, showing all of the features that you can expect to find on this motherboard.
Here, we see the back of the box, with more detail on feature load out.
Accessories included with the P9D WS are:
Rear I/O Back Plate
3x bags of SATA cables (6 cables total)
1x USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 Bracket
1x Serial/COM Bracket
1x G.P Diagnosis Card
USB and Front Panel Header Block
This is the G.P Diagnosis card; we really like that it is included in the package. These are very useful when running in bench mode, and not installed in a case, or it can be used to diagnosis problems with a system by reading the codes on the LED's, to help figure out what problems a system may be having.
The specifications for this motherboard offer plenty of I/O options, with 6x SATA ports, 3x PCIe slots, and 6x USB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Iron Tides is a Final Fantasy Tactics Viking roguelite
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Bethesda throws a massive game sale on Steam
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook