Packaging for the P9D WS is very clean. It is packaged in boxes that you just want to keep around, and not throw away after the build is complete.
Here, we see a picture of the front of the box, showing all of the features that you can expect to find on this motherboard.
Here, we see the back of the box, with more detail on feature load out.
Accessories included with the P9D WS are:
Rear I/O Back Plate
3x bags of SATA cables (6 cables total)
1x USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 Bracket
1x Serial/COM Bracket
1x G.P Diagnosis Card
USB and Front Panel Header Block
This is the G.P Diagnosis card; we really like that it is included in the package. These are very useful when running in bench mode, and not installed in a case, or it can be used to diagnosis problems with a system by reading the codes on the LED's, to help figure out what problems a system may be having.
The specifications for this motherboard offer plenty of I/O options, with 6x SATA ports, 3x PCIe slots, and 6x USB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications