Packaging & Specifications
Sporting a retail box with a flip cover and flashy graphics, first impressions are all what first make this motherboard. As previously mentioned, the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition's box is heavily populated with images and text advertising ASUS's included wireless bundle; for a little while I had completely forgotten an actual motherboard was in my hands. With many bold statements brought forth by their box and website alike, I was eager at start to get my hands on this new wireless bundle and test it out.
ASUS's K8V Deluxe also comes in standard flavour, sans the wireless package, for a reduced price of $135.00 compared to $155.00 for the wireless edition. Additionally, we plan to find out whether or not this added bundle is not only worth the price, but worth the motherboard at all.
Included in the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition are the following components:
- ASUS K8V Motherboard
- Motherboard manual & wireless bundle manual
- WiFi 802.11b card and antenna
- 2x Serial ATA cables and dual-head S/ATA power adaptor cable
- 2x ATA 66/100/133 cables, 1x ATA 33 cable, and 1x FDD cable
- Single-port FireWire PCI card
- Single-port Coaxial S/PDIF PCI card
- Quadruple-port USB PCI card
- WinSuite Gold software bundle
- 1x software/driver CD's
Packing a very impressive bundle of accessories, ASUS continues their prestigious reputation of providing an abundance of accessories in their retail motherboard packages. And, as apparent in their recent motherboard releases, ASUS remains in contract with WinSuite; this is their primary software suite of choice when it comes to their motherboards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications