Packaging & Specifications
Sporting a retail box with a flip cover and flashy graphics, first impressions are all what first make this motherboard. As previously mentioned, the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition's box is heavily populated with images and text advertising ASUS's included wireless bundle; for a little while I had completely forgotten an actual motherboard was in my hands. With many bold statements brought forth by their box and website alike, I was eager at start to get my hands on this new wireless bundle and test it out.
ASUS's K8V Deluxe also comes in standard flavour, sans the wireless package, for a reduced price of $135.00 compared to $155.00 for the wireless edition. Additionally, we plan to find out whether or not this added bundle is not only worth the price, but worth the motherboard at all.
Included in the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition are the following components:
- ASUS K8V Motherboard
- Motherboard manual & wireless bundle manual
- WiFi 802.11b card and antenna
- 2x Serial ATA cables and dual-head S/ATA power adaptor cable
- 2x ATA 66/100/133 cables, 1x ATA 33 cable, and 1x FDD cable
- Single-port FireWire PCI card
- Single-port Coaxial S/PDIF PCI card
- Quadruple-port USB PCI card
- WinSuite Gold software bundle
- 1x software/driver CD's
Packing a very impressive bundle of accessories, ASUS continues their prestigious reputation of providing an abundance of accessories in their retail motherboard packages. And, as apparent in their recent motherboard releases, ASUS remains in contract with WinSuite; this is their primary software suite of choice when it comes to their motherboards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform