As head of the TweakTown Canadian Lab, I'm frequently burdened with a fair amount of pressure regarding our benchmarking machines. Scott Mueller, author of several popular computer bibles, once stated that a computer's brand is labelled depending on the manufacturer of that specific computer's motherboard; following this belief, one would say every single test-bench machine in the Canadian Lab is ASUS branded - and damn proud we are.
From our extreme top-of-the-line Athlon 64 FX-51 machines to our counterpart Athlon 64 3200+'s, we can confidently announce the new branding of each and every one of our benchmarking machines: Including SK8N'S and SK8V'S. To further celebrate this, we present to you our absolute latest addition to the test-bench machine family: ASUS's K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition. Today we're taking an in-depth look at ASUS's brand new Athlon 64 motherboard, complimented with a never-before-seen inclusion of a wireless AP card and an omni-directional antenna.
At first, being very sceptical, we were becoming sick of ASUS's logo-plagued box: repeatedly advertising their new "wireless technology bundle". After a flip of a cover and a page or two read, we were more than pleasantly surprised. Hold tight as we introduce you to a product with a whole lotta' stickers and a few surprises as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design