As head of the TweakTown Canadian Lab, I'm frequently burdened with a fair amount of pressure regarding our benchmarking machines. Scott Mueller, author of several popular computer bibles, once stated that a computer's brand is labelled depending on the manufacturer of that specific computer's motherboard; following this belief, one would say every single test-bench machine in the Canadian Lab is ASUS branded - and damn proud we are.
From our extreme top-of-the-line Athlon 64 FX-51 machines to our counterpart Athlon 64 3200+'s, we can confidently announce the new branding of each and every one of our benchmarking machines: Including SK8N'S and SK8V'S. To further celebrate this, we present to you our absolute latest addition to the test-bench machine family: ASUS's K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition. Today we're taking an in-depth look at ASUS's brand new Athlon 64 motherboard, complimented with a never-before-seen inclusion of a wireless AP card and an omni-directional antenna.
At first, being very sceptical, we were becoming sick of ASUS's logo-plagued box: repeatedly advertising their new "wireless technology bundle". After a flip of a cover and a page or two read, we were more than pleasantly surprised. Hold tight as we introduce you to a product with a whole lotta' stickers and a few surprises as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017