As head of the TweakTown Canadian Lab, I'm frequently burdened with a fair amount of pressure regarding our benchmarking machines. Scott Mueller, author of several popular computer bibles, once stated that a computer's brand is labelled depending on the manufacturer of that specific computer's motherboard; following this belief, one would say every single test-bench machine in the Canadian Lab is ASUS branded - and damn proud we are.
From our extreme top-of-the-line Athlon 64 FX-51 machines to our counterpart Athlon 64 3200+'s, we can confidently announce the new branding of each and every one of our benchmarking machines: Including SK8N'S and SK8V'S. To further celebrate this, we present to you our absolute latest addition to the test-bench machine family: ASUS's K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition. Today we're taking an in-depth look at ASUS's brand new Athlon 64 motherboard, complimented with a never-before-seen inclusion of a wireless AP card and an omni-directional antenna.
At first, being very sceptical, we were becoming sick of ASUS's logo-plagued box: repeatedly advertising their new "wireless technology bundle". After a flip of a cover and a page or two read, we were more than pleasantly surprised. Hold tight as we introduce you to a product with a whole lotta' stickers and a few surprises as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available