Inside the Box
There is a solid amount of foam protecting the power supply. The modular cables take up the reminder of space in the box, to make sure everything is secure.
On top of the P700, we find the I/O specification label. We also get a good look at the "Stealth Technology Cooling Coating". It doesn't seem like it is anything different than we've seen from other units, but without the proper equipment to test it, we'll have to take their word for it.
This side of the unit displays the Vector label, and some cooling vents.
The other side is essentially the same, minus the Vector label.
On the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh, along with AC input, and heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The front of the unit has the modular connectors. They are clearly labeled, but they are not labeled for which rail they pull from.
The bottom of the unit has the mesh grill, along with the silver bezel which gives it a bit of flair.
The modular cables are all fully sleeved in black nylon mesh.
Also included with the power supply are the user manual, the AC input cord, zip ties, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities