Inside the Box
There is a solid amount of foam protecting the power supply. The modular cables take up the reminder of space in the box, to make sure everything is secure.
On top of the P700, we find the I/O specification label. We also get a good look at the "Stealth Technology Cooling Coating". It doesn't seem like it is anything different than we've seen from other units, but without the proper equipment to test it, we'll have to take their word for it.
This side of the unit displays the Vector label, and some cooling vents.
The other side is essentially the same, minus the Vector label.
On the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh, along with AC input, and heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The front of the unit has the modular connectors. They are clearly labeled, but they are not labeled for which rail they pull from.
The bottom of the unit has the mesh grill, along with the silver bezel which gives it a bit of flair.
The modular cables are all fully sleeved in black nylon mesh.
Also included with the power supply are the user manual, the AC input cord, zip ties, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99