Inside the Box
There is a solid amount of foam protecting the power supply. The modular cables take up the reminder of space in the box, to make sure everything is secure.
On top of the P700, we find the I/O specification label. We also get a good look at the "Stealth Technology Cooling Coating". It doesn't seem like it is anything different than we've seen from other units, but without the proper equipment to test it, we'll have to take their word for it.
This side of the unit displays the Vector label, and some cooling vents.
The other side is essentially the same, minus the Vector label.
On the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh, along with AC input, and heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The front of the unit has the modular connectors. They are clearly labeled, but they are not labeled for which rail they pull from.
The bottom of the unit has the mesh grill, along with the silver bezel which gives it a bit of flair.
The modular cables are all fully sleeved in black nylon mesh.
Also included with the power supply are the user manual, the AC input cord, zip ties, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types