The front gives a great view of the Vector P700 unit. The design is quite different than what we are used to seeing. The fan grill, along with the rounded corners, and depressions in the case, give it a nice bit of flair.
On the back left side of the box, we are presented with the I/O specifications for both of the P series models, along with the protections, and a few features.
The other half of the back is filled with features and connectors available on the P700. I find it quite comical that the power supply has a "Futuristic design - full sense of science and technology." There is nothing better than getting a sense of something instead of the real thing.
There's a bit more marketing going on this side of the box. I've surely never seen a power supply with black iron mesh for a fan grill...
This side gives a good explanation of what the Reverse Thrust Fan Technology does for you. It essentially has the fan run backwards for the first 30 seconds the power supply is turned on, so that it can clear the unit of dust. Assuming that it works, it is quite a good idea. I suspect that the effect of this is minimal for those who never turn off their computers, as it will never get the opportunity to run the fan in reverse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard