The front gives a great view of the Vector P700 unit. The design is quite different than what we are used to seeing. The fan grill, along with the rounded corners, and depressions in the case, give it a nice bit of flair.
On the back left side of the box, we are presented with the I/O specifications for both of the P series models, along with the protections, and a few features.
The other half of the back is filled with features and connectors available on the P700. I find it quite comical that the power supply has a "Futuristic design - full sense of science and technology." There is nothing better than getting a sense of something instead of the real thing.
There's a bit more marketing going on this side of the box. I've surely never seen a power supply with black iron mesh for a fan grill...
This side gives a good explanation of what the Reverse Thrust Fan Technology does for you. It essentially has the fan run backwards for the first 30 seconds the power supply is turned on, so that it can clear the unit of dust. Assuming that it works, it is quite a good idea. I suspect that the effect of this is minimal for those who never turn off their computers, as it will never get the opportunity to run the fan in reverse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti