The front gives a great view of the Vector P700 unit. The design is quite different than what we are used to seeing. The fan grill, along with the rounded corners, and depressions in the case, give it a nice bit of flair.
On the back left side of the box, we are presented with the I/O specifications for both of the P series models, along with the protections, and a few features.
The other half of the back is filled with features and connectors available on the P700. I find it quite comical that the power supply has a "Futuristic design - full sense of science and technology." There is nothing better than getting a sense of something instead of the real thing.
There's a bit more marketing going on this side of the box. I've surely never seen a power supply with black iron mesh for a fan grill...
This side gives a good explanation of what the Reverse Thrust Fan Technology does for you. It essentially has the fan run backwards for the first 30 seconds the power supply is turned on, so that it can clear the unit of dust. Assuming that it works, it is quite a good idea. I suspect that the effect of this is minimal for those who never turn off their computers, as it will never get the opportunity to run the fan in reverse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015