The front gives a great view of the Vector P700 unit. The design is quite different than what we are used to seeing. The fan grill, along with the rounded corners, and depressions in the case, give it a nice bit of flair.
On the back left side of the box, we are presented with the I/O specifications for both of the P series models, along with the protections, and a few features.
The other half of the back is filled with features and connectors available on the P700. I find it quite comical that the power supply has a "Futuristic design - full sense of science and technology." There is nothing better than getting a sense of something instead of the real thing.
There's a bit more marketing going on this side of the box. I've surely never seen a power supply with black iron mesh for a fan grill...
This side gives a good explanation of what the Reverse Thrust Fan Technology does for you. It essentially has the fan run backwards for the first 30 seconds the power supply is turned on, so that it can clear the unit of dust. Assuming that it works, it is quite a good idea. I suspect that the effect of this is minimal for those who never turn off their computers, as it will never get the opportunity to run the fan in reverse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat