The front gives a great view of the Vector P700 unit. The design is quite different than what we are used to seeing. The fan grill, along with the rounded corners, and depressions in the case, give it a nice bit of flair.
On the back left side of the box, we are presented with the I/O specifications for both of the P series models, along with the protections, and a few features.
The other half of the back is filled with features and connectors available on the P700. I find it quite comical that the power supply has a "Futuristic design - full sense of science and technology." There is nothing better than getting a sense of something instead of the real thing.
There's a bit more marketing going on this side of the box. I've surely never seen a power supply with black iron mesh for a fan grill...
This side gives a good explanation of what the Reverse Thrust Fan Technology does for you. It essentially has the fan run backwards for the first 30 seconds the power supply is turned on, so that it can clear the unit of dust. Assuming that it works, it is quite a good idea. I suspect that the effect of this is minimal for those who never turn off their computers, as it will never get the opportunity to run the fan in reverse.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now