Inside the Box
Upon cracking the box open, we are greeted with another box. This box sits on top of the power supply itself, and holds all of the modular cables.
Remove the cable box, and you find that the power supply is very well protected.
On top of the power supply, you can find the I/O specification label for the unit, and see the black textured finish of the XTR 550W power supply.
Both sides feature the same XTR logo, with the opposite being inverted.
About 80% of the back is meshed, so that as much air as possible can flow through. The AC input, and on/off rocker switch are also back here.
All of the connectors on the front are well labeled for the modular cables.
The octagonal fan grill is integrated into the case, and is a pleasant difference from the norm.
All cables are modular and of the flat ribbon type, with the exception of the 24-pin Main. It is sleeved with black nylon mesh.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, the AC power cord, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller