Inside the Box
Upon cracking the box open, we are greeted with another box. This box sits on top of the power supply itself, and holds all of the modular cables.
Remove the cable box, and you find that the power supply is very well protected.
On top of the power supply, you can find the I/O specification label for the unit, and see the black textured finish of the XTR 550W power supply.
Both sides feature the same XTR logo, with the opposite being inverted.
About 80% of the back is meshed, so that as much air as possible can flow through. The AC input, and on/off rocker switch are also back here.
All of the connectors on the front are well labeled for the modular cables.
The octagonal fan grill is integrated into the case, and is a pleasant difference from the norm.
All cables are modular and of the flat ribbon type, with the exception of the 24-pin Main. It is sleeved with black nylon mesh.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, the AC power cord, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser dethrones 'Force Awakens' views
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs