General Use at 3840x2160, the First Week With 4K
To tell you the truth, I didn't know what I was going to do with a 39-inch, 4K display, until days into using it. I did my unboxing video, and then I tried using it as my everyday display, but it is just too damn big. I found myself not using the desktop real estate as much as I wanted, and then I began having issues with the panel.
I was getting a black screen problem, where the monitor would drop signal for a few seconds, and then come back to life, to only drop signal again seconds after. It was unusable at this point, but I found it to be a problem with what I was running: Intel's NUC.
I grabbed another Corsair Neutron GTX SSD, slotted my two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780s into my test bed setup, and installed Windows from scratch; this is a near daily process around here with what I'm doing in my office. Once it was up and running -yeah baby, that's 4K.
The Seiki Digital SE39UY04 doesn't look too good at all out of the box, so you'll want to change the following settings:
Picture Mode - User
Sharpness - 0
Color Temp - 0
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20