Power numbers on the board sit higher in both the load and idle area in comparison to the other boards here. The large amount of features offered by the board means that we're not at all surprised by it. What's interesting though, is that when it comes to overclock, the numbers barely move. Idle actually sits slightly lower due to a bit of fluctuation, and load is just under 30 watts higher.
Temperatures numbers are really good. Idle at both stock and overclocked see us sitting 4 - 5c lower than the next closest board. Due to the lower voltage, when overclocking as well, we can see that the load numbers look great at just 82c. Sure it's warm, but it beats the 99c we see out of a lot of other boards. The cooling setup from GIGABYTE clearly does the job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD