CoolerMaster Glacer 240L Continued
Removing the protective plastic, we find a very finely polished copper base to mate with the CPU. The bulk of this base is flat, but does deflect a bit near the edges; however, it is also flat where the TIM is left from making our test rounds.
Where most AIOs out there work in the realm of tiny tubes and shorter lengths of at most twelve inches, the Glacer 240L not only offers 3/8" inside diameter tubing, but from clamp to clamp, the tubing is over fifteen inches in length.
Just like how the head unit offers swivel fittings, so does the end of the radiator. This way, if you shorten the runs, or want to clean it up a bit, both ends of the tubing are easily adjusted for clean looking runs. There are also the same removable clamps on this end of the tubing.
Just to give some idea of the open fin arrangement on this radiator: most AIOs are at least double the 14FPI that we see here with this dual 120mm radiator.
There are also two 120mm Blademaster fans pre-mounted to this side of the radiator with short screws. These fans both use 4-pin PWM connections for power, and while they look pretty plain, their specs elude to good things to come.
Also, at the far left edge of the last image, there is the large reservoir and fill port added onto the end of these radiators. This means two things. It is a bit longer than other dual radiator solutions, but on the flip side, when making modifications, this is a simple way to drain and refill the loop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni