CoolerMaster Glacer 240L CPU Cooler
Fresh out of the box, the Glacer 240L is ready to go for most Intel applications without doing a thing. Of course, you can add things and mod this loop to fit your needs, but it is tested, sealed, and ready to go if you wish to use it as-is.
The head unit gets a thick plastic top and has two grooves, one on either side of the engraved CoolerMaster logo. The center section is left simply textured, as we would find most plastic, but the sides are made to look like brushed metal for a bit of stylish trimming.
The Intel hardware is all pre-attached to the head unit, but we will cover that more in the accessories section. We see a newer design with the bottom of the block being open, and as you move back, you find the swivel fitting that is screwed into the head unit. The tubing also has a removable clamp on it for modification.
On what will be the top of the head unit if you have the logo reading correctly, there are two groups of wires that come from the middle section, and they are what supplies power to the pump and provide PWM functionality.
At the other end of these leads, you find a dual wire 4-pin fan connection (which will allow for PWM control via most motherboards), and a SATA power plug to deliver a solid 12V to the system. I would also like to say: thank you for not using a 4-pin Molex plug.
Getting back to the head unit, we flipped it over to look at the base. Here, we not only find a protective layer of plastic, but also a quality control sticker showing that it was tested, and is functional.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20