Network switches are something we all enjoy. From five ports to forty-eight ports, they allow us to expand our networks to amazing heights. After many years of using multiple wireless routers to connect all of my wired devices, I recently began to wire my home for Ethernet connectivity. To accomplish this, I first had to plan, search, and find a switch to fit my needs. One thing of utmost importance when building your network is to plan for the future; after all, most devices we use today depend on internet connectivity through a wired or wireless connection.
Back in March of last year, Belkin announced it had completed the acquisition of Linksys from Cisco systems. After rebooting the product lines, Belkin has now introduced the latest 24 port unmanaged switch under the Linksys brand: the LGS124.
The LGS124 features 24 Auto-sense Gigabit ports, with a full 48Gbps non-blocking switch fabric. Additionally, the switch is capable of power saving features that shut down LAN ports that are not in use. The switch also features an 8K MAC address table and QoS prioritization via 802.1p, and DSCP.
As of this writing, the Linksys LGS124 carries a MSRP of $199.99, and a limited lifetime warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications